Payment type activation
Shiping type activation
Show or Hide Billing/Shipping Items
WooCommerce Delivery Price
Click the “Quick Buy” button to directly add the product to the cart and go to the checkout page.
On the checkout page, you will see the limits by delivery zones.
The “Place order” button will be turned off if the delivery zone limit exceeds the cart total. In addition, even if the limit is insufficient according to the payment option, the “Place order” can be opened. (For example, try Cash on delivery for Arizona)
Allows you to limit the cart total according to delivery zones
You can set the cart total limits according to the delivery zones. You can hide the payment button if the cart total below your limits. You can display a smart message for the minimum cart total for the customer’s selected delivery zone. You can choose which elements of the checkout page will be shown, and which are hidden. You can add an unlimited number of delivery zones and set the limits.
With CSS support, you can customize buttons for your theme easily
You can set different limits according to delivery zones.
You can activate or deactivate these according to payment methods.
You can activate or deactivate these according to shipping methods.
Cart Total Limit
You can set a location-based cart total limit.
You can hide billing fields.
Closes or opens the payment button according to the limit.
The cart total for the selected delivery zone shows the limit message.
Customize the limit’s message with a smart tag.
It creates an unlimited number of options.
You can select the area where the Delivery Zone label will be displayed.
With CSS support, you can customize your theme easily.
You can hide shipping fields.
- Compatibility : WordPress 6.0x
- Compatibility : WooCommerce 6.9x
- Compatibility : WordPress 5.9x
- Compatibility : WooCommerce 6.5x
- New : Show or Hide Delivery Zone Limit Price
- Settings Tab -> Appearance for Min Tag
- Compatibility : WordPress 5.7x
- Compatibility : WooCommerce 5.3x
- Fix: Shipping method id issue
- New : Added condition for WooCommerce Payment Gateways
- You can choose which payment method to activate for Delivery Zone
- New : Added condition for WooCommerce Shipping Gateways
- You can choose which shipping method to activate for Delivery Zone
- New : Added woocommerce-info class for Delivery Price Area.
- Update : Improved admin.css for WordPress 5.4x
- Compatibility : WordPress 5.4x
- Compatibility : WooCommerce 4.1x
- Compatibility : WordPress 5.3x
- Compatibility : WooCommerce 4.0x
- Compatibility : WordPress 5.2x
- Compatibility : WooCommerce 3.7x
- New : Tested up to :
- WordPress 5.0.x
- WooCommerce 3.5.x
- New : Re-Order All
- Fix : Get Order Id issue
- Compatibility : Php 7x
- Compatibility : WordPress 4.9x
- Compatibility : WooCommerce 3.3x
- New : WooCommerce compatibility 3.x
- Initial Release